Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm back!!!

Well after an almost 4 month hiatus...I'm back!!! Well at least I'm going to try to be back on a regular basis! So much has happened in the last few months and we have been so busy with the holidays and moving into our new house! I could go back and play catch up but that just seems entirely too daunting so we are just going to start fresh tomorrow. Let me bring you up to date though...we are still in the process of getting settled in the new house. Most of the house is fine but upstairs is a MESS!! Michael leaves a week from Saturday for his next deployment. We were fortunate that he was allowed to do his training in Springfield instead of in OK so I got to keep him an extra month but now it's time to say goodbye until he comes home for R&R. We are hoping to go to 2010 barbershop convention in philly in june-july so he is trying to get his R&R then.
Have plans tomorrow to go bowling for my moms bday and then back to my house to eat dinner, but we'll see if weather puts a stop to that!

That's all for now. I need to hit the hay...lots to do tomorrow!

Lis

No comments: