Friday, September 5, 2008

Making Our Mark

I am not really sure when Michael carved this into the concrete in our road, but he showed it to me on 9/1/08. We have had roadwork surrounding our house for over a month and they just repoured concrete to fill the holes back in the last week of August.

After going on a picnic with Beth, we were riding the motorcycle home and Michael slowed down on the road and asked if I saw that. I didn't know what he was talking about. After we pulled into the driveway and he parked, he led me back down the road a little to show me what he saw in the road. I thought he was crazy because I did not see anything. . .so he positioned me where he wanted he to stand and then said, "now turn around and look down". Then I saw this announcement carved in the middle of the road. Awww. LP loves MH too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute it makes me sick :) I'm happy for you both!