Saturday, August 15, 2009

Holy crap!!

I cannot believe it has been over 2 whole months since I have blogged!! It has been so busy and there is so much to post! I might be doing multiple postings over the next couple days to get all caught up! Can't post much more right now because I am actually still sitting at work for about 9 more minutes! I have so many pictures to share of my bachelorette party, our wedding and our honeymoons! Yes we took two. . .granted the first one was only 1 night but still. Our 2nd honeymoon was 2 weeks in Orange County, CA and it was WONDERFUL!! So wonderful in fact that we took almost 1200 pictures. . . it will be so hard to decide which ones to share with you all! Gotta go for now. I am off work in 5 minutes and then Michael and I are heading out to the parents house in Fordland for the evening to have some fun times with the fam!

Lisa Hillenburg (Since this is my first post as a Hillenburg I will include my last name :)

No comments: