Saturday, March 27, 2010

lets try this again...

Ok, so this is my second post today and lets see if my computer behaves through the whole thing.  I'm not sure what was wrong with it earlier, but I had been messing around on it for several hours and it did force me to get off for a bit and get some other stuff done.  I went and made myself dinner...yummy chicken stir-fry!  I don't cook alot lately because it's just really hard to cook for one person.  I also got some cleaning done so now I have laundry all done, yea!  Well, except for bedding, but I am going to do that tomorrow. 

Anyway, these are the rest of the pictures that I was planning on posting earlier today.  Trey showing me how old he is going to be, not that the shirt isn't a dead giveaway!  I think the shirt that Becky made him was a very cute idea.  I can believe how fast all the nieces and nephews are growing!
One of the biggest hits in regards to gifts was the toy weed-eater that Trey received.  All of the kids wanted to play with it and wear the little googles that came with.  Trey had fun pretending to weed-eat Jake's legs off.

I know I said in the post before last that I was going to post a huge list of 50 goals for the next 500 days...and I am still going to but probably tomorrow.  I actually started these goals on 3/13/10 since that was the 500 day mark and it has just taken me forever to get them posted.  I had almost decided to cut it down because I had almost convinced myself that 50 goals was just way too aggressive, but counting this weekend I have 70 weekends in which to accomplish it all.  I just say 70 weekends because I really don't do much Mon-Thurs, although there are a couple things on the list that could be worked on in a weeknight.  That's all I have to say about that for the moment...I will be back tomorrow with my huge (slightly agressive) list of things I want to accomplish before I turn 30!

Later,  Lis

No comments: