Sunday, March 28, 2010

the list....

OK, so finally here is my list of stuff I want to accomplish in the next 500 days before I turn 30...

1.  Attend two more barbershop international conventions (Philly in 2010 and KC in 2011)
2.  Beat New Super Mario Brothers.Wii
3.  Buy an SLR camera (have been wanting one for over 3 years now but i keep putting it off)
4.  Complete a paint by number (Helped the nieces with one of these at Christmas and had forgotten how much I enjoyed them)
5.  Cover my two pink chairs in living room with new fabric
6.  Develop an exercise habit
7.  Finish snowman wall hanging
8. Get to a healthy weight
9.  Go thrifting once a month
10.  Have a baby...or be pregnant
11.  Make a photobook from our honeymoon pictures
12.  Get professional pics of Michael and I
13.  Scrapbook up to date...or at least much closer to being current than I am right now
14.  Start taking lots of pics again...bring camera everywhere
15.  Switch from a night owl to an early bird
16.  Take a spontaneous weekend trip by plane
17.  Take at least one trip to Chicago
18.  Try 50 new recipies...any kind
19.  Window coverings on every window in the house
20.  Finish 9 square quilt
21.  Finish tree quilt
22.  Redo wooden storage bench from flea market
23  Redo desk from flea market
24.  Complete our wedding scrapbook
25.  Hang photos and vinyl cling in bedroom
26.  Get wedding rings soddered
27.  Make shower curtain for hall bath to match towels
28.  Organize the garage
29.  Have a garage sale
30.  Organize craft stuff/office stuff upstairs
31.  Buy a new kitchen table
32.  Hang a pendant light over kitchen island
33.  Complete projector screen project upstairs
34.  Try my hand at painting on canvas
35.  Buy patio furniture
36.  Read 30 books
37.  Blog at least once a week
38.  Go to the farmers market twice a month during summer
39.  Go to a you pick fruit place at least twice
40.  Go camping at least twice
41.  Have 10 girls nights
42.  Sew myself at least once article of clothing
43.  Have a welcome home party for Michael
44.  Take a trip to St. Louis to see Monica and Scott
45.  Have a Halloween costume party
46.  See 10 movies in the theatre
47.  Use our Treasure Lake membership
48.  Go see a play or musical
49.  Learn to cook on the grill
50.  Buy 2011 Silver dollar city season passes for Michael and I


Well, that's the list.  Even though I have a year and 4 months to get this all accomplished I have a feeling I am going to have to be very gung-ho in order to get it all accomplished.  Some of it I am not all that excited about, but it is things that need to be done and I have been putting off...then again some of it will be fun but lenghthy, like getting my scrapbook caught up!

That's really all for now.  I got to talk to Michael for about 40 minutes this morning which was really nice...and the longest conversation we have had for a while.  I am going to go lay down and read for a bit.
Night!  Lis

No comments: