Saturday, February 7, 2009

Breakfast at Panera

I just got back from having breakfast with Lauren. We went to Panera and just sat and talked while we ate. It was so nice to catch up! I definitely agree with Lauren that we need to start hanging out again more often. I almost forgot that I wanted to get a picture of us, but luckily I remembered when we got back to the house! We used to take pictures all the time. We would go to the Nature Center or the park and just take lots of crazy pictures. It was fun and those pictures always make me smile. Maybe we should do another park visit with lots of crazy pictures. Of course we will have to wait until the parks are actually pretty again, but what do you think? Beth should come too. Well. . . first part of the day is done and so far. . .great! I need to get some laundry started and then its time to start scrapbooking :)

Be back soon,
Lisa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm saying it again...My goodness, how many chins do I really need?!