Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moving right along. . .

All of the wedding plans are moving right along. . . yesterday I bought Michael's ring and I got an email today that it had already shipped! Before I bought I read a lot of reviews from the website I purchased it from, and they had really great reviews so hopefully I have a great review for them also.

I just finished booking my makeup artist. . . so yeah! I will have pretty makeup. Oh my gosh though. . . I am so glad I booked my reception hall for the day before also so we can go in and decorate. Working backwards my wedding day timeline is already planned for several hours before the ceremony with just pictures and makeup. I haven't even set mine and Beth's hair appointments yet!

I need to look over some more wedding details tonight. I am meeting my mom briefly tomorrow after work to get her opinion on my layout and food order. I am also working on gathering addresses right now so I have that all ready for invitations.

Wedding stuff is pretty much all that my brain wants to think about right now. . . but that's not good. I think I am actually going to get off of here for now, quit thinking about it, and spend a couple hours making dinner, cleaning, and catching up laundry.

I am going with Michael tomorrow evening and then on Valentine's Day to help with the Singing Valentine's that his Barbershop chorus does so I won't be home then to get anything done.

Hmmm. . . what do I want to make for dinner??

Once again,
Lisa

No comments: