Sunday, March 8, 2009

another day gone. . .

Oh why do the days off seem to fly by so quickly. . .

I worked on my wedding guest book pages some today. I wanted to do three more and then work on my actual scrapbook some. Well, I got two done (see below) and the third one is almost done. I need to wait to put a few eyelets on it until morning because I am pretty sure no one would be very happy right now if they got woken up from me pounding!
I am glad to be almost done with our wedding guest pages. It is one of the larger wedding crafts I took on and it always feels good when you finish a craft project. It will be nice to just set that aside now and work on something else. I will just use the loose pages at the wedding and then after the fact they will just slip nicely into the wedding scrapbook that I am sure I will do!
I did not manage to work on my actual scrapbook at all today. . . maybe tomorrow. I really don't have many actual layouts I can do for my scrapbook, I mainly just need to get some planned. I am not sure what I am going to do tomorrow. . . Beth is going out to Fordland in the morning and I may go out there with her, or to church, or just stay home. Hmmmmm. . .
Lets see. . . what else. . . I did try my new Wii game today, the Dance, Dance Revolution game. It was really hard at first but I think I was starting to get the hang of it, definitely not ready for anything beyond just the basic levels. Michael did a lot better on it than I did, and went ahead and tried one song at the expert level, which looks so challenging. I think he barely made it through the song without failing.
Well, it is imperative that I now go to bed. I so should have gone a while ago considering it is one a.m. without the time change. Yikes!
BBlater,
Lisa

No comments: