Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lets fly away. . .

Hello my friends! Nothing really going on. I have led a boring existence for the last several days so I don't have much to say. I think the most exciting thing that happened this last week is that I got most of my wedding gift registering done. We registered at walmart, JCPenny, and Bed,Bath & Beyond. There are still some things left that I need to add on, but the largest chunk of it is complete. Yeah! Onto the next task, which is??? Hmm, guess I should figure that out. That is actually next up, but I just wanted to blog real quick since it has been almost a week already.

I am meeting Lauren at the mall tomorrow and we are going to wander and look for wedding shoes and then go have lunch, so I am looking forward to that. After that I think I am going to come home and work on either some wedding crafts or my scrapbook. Michael has drill this weekend, and I don't work, so I should be able to get some stuff done. . . as long as I stay focused. Been having a bit of trouble with that lately and the house is suffering. I haven't gotten myself motivated to keep the house clean or keep up on laundry. Honestly though, after working 10 hours I really just want to come home and do nothing. Therefore, I get to play catch-up on housework this weekend and start next week with the goal of keeping it clean. We will see how that goes.

Michael and I did order our plane tickets the other day for our honeymoon/barbershop trip to California this summer. That's exciting, although kindof frustrating because the price increased by $50 per person. Oh well. . . it was still cheaper than anything else because it was a sale price.

I guess that's all for now, lots of other stuff to do.
Lisa

No comments: