Sunday, March 8, 2009

Guestbook pages done!!

Today I finished the last page I am making for our wedding guestbook! After I finished this one I went back and added small details to some of the other pages. There are a total of 15 pages and then I also cut out extra white squares, so if more are needed people can just sign the white square and I'll make them into another page later. I don't really think that I will need them though. I am very glad to be done with that project! I also got two scrapbook pages done today. One is the bright button pictures from the buttons I gave Beth on her birthday, and the other one is my responses to my 2008 Resolutions. I didn't do so hot on my resolutions last year, which makes me want to do much better on my 2009 ones.

Well, tomorrow is Monday again and believe it or not I suprisingly feel kind of prepared for a new week. That never happens! Usually I am like oh my gosh tomorrow is Monday already and I have not gotten anything done this weekend. Not this time . . . all of the dishes are done, all of the laundry is done (except Michael hasn't put his clothes away), the house is fairly straightened up, I already have my lunch for tomorrow in the fridge ready to go, and I think I even know what I am making for dinner tomorrow. I know, shocking isn't it? There are a couple things I probably should have done like dust and vacuum the floors, and I didn't get any more scrapbook pages planned. That's okay though.
Now comes the real challenge . . . keep the house clean through the week, along with dishes and laundry caught up. I don't think I have any plans for this coming Friday, but on Saturday I work for about 4 hours and then we are heading out to Becky and Hugh's house in Fordland.
Maybe if I am like really on top of things I will even get some scrapbook pages planned this week. . .
Well, I stayed up way too late the last couple nights so I think I am going to go jump in the shower, update my planner for the week, and go to bed!
Later, Lisa

No comments: