Thursday, March 19, 2009

Counting down. . . .

So you are probably expecting this to be about counting down to the wedding, right? Wrong. . . right now all I can think about is counting down the minutes until I break free and get to walk out of this building for three whole days! Which means. . .yes. . . I am being bad and blogging while sitting at work. Shhh! The weather this week has been so nice and and it has been miserable being stuck inside while I know it would feel so wonderful to just park my bum somewhere outside and feel the sunshine on my face. Spring is creeping in and it is wonderful. I am so not an extreme weather person, I don't want hot or cold, give me a nice gentle breeze and the warm sunshine. I am not sure what all this weekend will hold for me. . . I need to get some more wedding planning out of my head and into action, I am going to my nephew Trey's birthday party on Saturday, and I need to get some cleaning done . . . we will see what happens. I also really need to make it to Walmart to add a few things to my registry that it will not allow me to add online. I tried to do this last weekend at my normal Walmart, but according to the employee I talked to, their in-store registry was down and would be down until further notice. . . which means I need to head to a different one.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Michael will be out for awhile tonight at barbershop, so I think I am going to go home and relax with a glass of wine (or two!) and make an action plan for the next three days.
I am now down to about 11 minutes. Yeah!
Lisa

No comments: