Monday, August 9, 2010

A wonderful first chapter...

I meant to share these pictures around our one year anniversary on June 13th...but I never got further than making a list of pictures to share.  These are pictures of a wonderful, extremely happy day when I married my best friend and the most wonderful man in the world.  Baby, I can't wait until I get to see you again <3

The dress...I loved my dress but looking back maybe something not strapless would have been better (and more comfortable)

pictures of the bride (I love the end result of my flower bouquet...but it was a long process)

Thankful we had a pretty blue sky for the background!

lots of cool places inside the church to take pictures

making the band :)

I'll love you forever!

Three generations...my Grandma, me, and my mom

Michael and I with all he nieces and nephews...fun picture to capture

Some of my guest book pages...I spent a lot of time on these before the wedding and absolutely love them still!


A birds eye view...I never realized our photographer was this far away from us...he must have been running his butt off!

Yay!  We are married!

This boy makes my heart smile!  Love all the pics from down by train tracks and Jefferson footbridge

Here comes the train...such a pretty picture with the white bridge against the bright blue sky!


I love this series that my wonderful photographer, D Coleman Photography, put together.  I copied this series for a print on my wall at home.  Love it!
so pretty...and I love the topside view of my flowers :)

love that smile

pretty collage put together by my photographer showcasing some of the items from the reception...so red...I love it!
being sung to is sweet (but embarassing).  I never know what to do with my hands.  They all look so happy getting to sing their beloved barbershop...especially to me :)
I love this candid shot of us four hugging after the Best man and Maid of Honor gave their speeches.  Very touching...

The Firehouse gave us some beautiful photo opportunities!  I loved the huge wood doors leading out to the courtyard. 

Enjoying the reception...

Our first dance was to "(I Can't Help) Falling in Love with You" by UB40 and it was a lot of fun.  We smiled, we sang, we twirled, and we kissed.  It was fabulous!

Daddy was so nervous, but he did fine. No twirling, singing, or kissing, just smiling and talking...but it was still great!

The girls having a blast dancing!

Beautiful flower girls!

Wonderful day...wonderful memories...the beginning of a wonderful life with a wonderful man!  (did I use the word wonderful too much :)

Looking forward to many more wonderful years to come!

Mrs. Hillenburg <3

No comments: