Wednesday, December 24, 2008

beth's birthday buttons

So I said I would try to post again and show what Beth's birthday present was. . .I bought her buttons. . .lots and lots of buttons. I am happy to say that I think she was thrilled with her present. Her first response when she opened it up was a very loud gasp, and then she exclaimed (again very loudly) BUTTONS!!

I know she likes buttons and then I found this nifty container on sale at Jo-Ann the day after Thanksgiving. Plus. . .she is very much a ROYGBV organizer, so of course I had to organize the buttons by that for her. After I gave it to her, she seemed very excited to go and organize the rest of her buttons into the container. You may think that sounds crazy, but not me. I had a lot of fun just buying and sorting the buttons into the container for her. And. . .to make it even better. . .I bought myself one also!! I hadn't let her see mine though until tonight after I gave hers to her. I didn't want her to think it was a good idea and go start her own. . .that would have ruined it all.

In other news, Michael and I just finished watching the newest Indiana Jones movie really large against our bedroom wall. He bought a projecter today. . . watching our normal size TV in the bedroom will never be sufficient again. Sigh. . .

I should go to bed now though. I only have to work a few hours tomorrow, but I still have to be functional for those few hours. Seeing as how it is after midnight. . .it is now Christmas Eve!! So Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!

Lisa

No comments: