Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Break

Michael and I came home to our heat not working last night, which made for a very cold evening. He was going to call someone today to have them come and look at it, but he did not. When I got home from work tonight I went down and fiddled with the wires a bit that run between the thermostat and the heater. . . and it kicked on!!! That makes me happy because it will not be freezing in here tonight. We will still need to get it looked at and probably get the wire replaced, but hopefully we will not have to mess with it over the holiday.

I am so excited for noon tomorrow. Why? you ask. . . because I get off of work at noon and I do not have to be back until Monday. Yeah!! Although it is going to be **SO** incredibly busy I know it will just fly by.

Today is Beth's birthday. Most of the family got together out in Fordland, but I did not go. By the time I got out there after work it would have been too late. I am ready for her to get home though so I can give her my present. I am excited to see her reaction because I had a lot of fun getting it all together. Maybe I will repost again later after I give it to her so I can post a picture. I am going to go for now though because I need to get some laundry started.

And again. . . yeah for my Christmas break that is so, so close to being here!

Lisa

No comments: