Thursday, December 25, 2008

On this Christmas Eve

Picture of Michael and I that I took before we headed out to Fordland for Christmas Eve. I heart him!!
Well, Christmas Eve has now come and gone and it is now really, really early on Christmas Day. Michael is already asleep but I decided I wanted to jump online really quick before heading to bed. We had a nice time out at my parents tonight. We always do homemade pizza and other snacky items. My mom makes the pizza crusts ahead of time and freezes them. . then we just pull them out and decorate them with whatever toppings we desire. We ended up with a ton left over, but that's ok because cold pizza is still delicious!

As usual, the guys disappeared into the computer room to shoot each other on the computers. Beth, my mom, Vicki, and I played a card game called "Hand and Foot", while Becky kept the kids out of stuff. Beth and I were on a team and my mom and Vicki kicked our butts!

Here are a few pictures that got taken tonight:

My parents Christmas tree. . . hmmm. . . which present is for me??
My niece, Taylor, took a while before I was able to get a picture that she was smiling in. After she opened her present from Paul, Vicki, and Oliva she had more fun playing with the gift bag and tissue paper than with her actual present. Why is it that we buy actual toys for kids when they are content with things like a cardboard box???

And it is even harder to get Trey to smile for the camera. . . I could not manage to capture one all night. My cousin, OliviaOf course Beth and I have to take a self-portraitBecky holding one of my mom's aliens. . . oops. . .I mean snowmen. My dad calls them aliens because they invaded my parent's house.

Well, I really should call it a night. We are heading back out to my parents around noon tomorrow to open presents and then for dinner around 5pm. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

Lisa

No comments: