Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday snapshots

Hello all! I know I have not been on here in a week, but it has been a crazy, busy, wonderful time! Honestly, right now I am just on here to catch up some pictures from over the last week. I will try to actually blog tomorrow while Michael is at work, but right now I need to hurry up and get ready to head out to Pleasant Hope. Michael and I going over to Waylon and Jessica's tonight to spend some time with them.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas Day with my family and the couple different Christmas celebrations with Michaels family. I will tell you I was glad when Sunday evening hit because we were done with all of them. Kendra and Trey on Christmas Day. Trey would not smile until Beth came over and was threatening to tickle him.
My dad striking a pose. He got a nail gun for Christmas so of course it had to be a macho pose.

The Cook Family - Whew. . .this picture was hard to get. No, not all of them are smiling, or even looking at me, but after several times, this was the first one where everyone was looking up and no ones eyes were closed.
Yeah! My parents got me a Cutterpede paper cutter for Christmas. That makes me happy!

Beth's self-portrait on Christmas Day.
Michael and I with (our) niece, Taylor. She doesn't have a shirt on because this is right after we had eaten, and sometimes it is just much easier to strip them then to use a bib. :)

Sasha going in for the kill. My parents are going to need to buy a new set of little board books soon to keep at their house. They have had them since Kendra was born, but I am not sure they are going to survive the sixth grandchild.
The Birk Family - They are such a beautiful family.

The future Mr. and Mrs. Michael Hillenburg. I love this boy!

So this was meant to be a funny picture with Uncle Michael where everyone was crossing their eyes. What I think makes it the best though is that Michael has no idea that the wall decor behind him gives him wonderful antlers!
Actually, I think it looks more like a halo that you can't see the top of. MH
Madeline and I

Audrey and I

Amelia and I

These girls are getty so big so fast. This was the fourth Christmas I have spent with them and they are growing up too quickly.
Amelia is a doll. She loved the Aladdin figurine set that Uncle Michael and I bought for her.
Well, that is it for now. I do have more to say, but I will have to save that for tomorrow. One last thing though, Michael and I went and looked at a possible wedding reception location on the 30th, and liked it so much that we went ahead and booked it. So yeah!!! We finally have that step done and it is a huge relief!
Until then,
Lisa

No comments: