Friday, January 16, 2009

rambling

It is incredible how messy a house can get in four days. After working 10 hours, I just really don't want to come home and do laundry or housework. . .so I didn't. Now I am kind of regretting it. I have been spending my evenings ready more about the adventures of Harry Potter. It is such a good series. I am now through both of these also. So far I have only read up to the point that I had already read once before, the last three I will be reading for the first time. I am not allowing myself to start Order of the Phoenix until Monday. I need to spend the weekend cleaning and getting other stuff accomplished.

I am going to the Metropolitan Bridal show this Sunday with my future MIL. I asked Beth if she wanted to go also, but she hasn't answered me. I went to a wedding expo back in August but it wasn't really very productive. I was hoping to win something. . .but of course I did not. Again, it would be wonderful to win something this time, more specifically the wedding cake they are giving away, but I am not really counting on it. I guess I did get something from the last one though. . . I set up my appointment with Davids Bridal. . .which I went to and ended up buying my dress! That was one of the first things I had.

I am getting ready to order some pictures that I can pickup tomorrow morning at walmart when I go to get groceries and after that I am going to do some wedding planning/organization. I have so many ideas, and I have had so many ideas; however, most of them are only halfway thought out and some of them I just need to start acting on and set it in place instead of it just being an idea. I think I have kind of been putting it off because I know I still have so much to do its almost overwhelming. Well, I could probably ramble on for awhile about some of my ideas and stuff, but I need to actually go plan some stuff instead of just talking about it.

so without further ado,
I will be back later.
Lisa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Look for my husband at the wedding show. He's going to be at the Andrew Bowser booth.