Sunday, January 11, 2009

its over already??

How can it be Sunday night already? Actually, I guess it is after midnight so it is now Monday. Well my last blog was blabbing about what all I wanted to get done on Friday. I did get some of it done Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday. I did get my house clean and my laundry done. I did not go and get my hair cut, but I did go and get groceries. I was successful at getting some scrapbooking done, which makes me happy (but not Beth, because apparently I am making her feel more behind on hers. . . sorry Beth).

The following are the four layouts I got done over the last three days. I don't have pictures ready to do anymore, so that will be my next task for scrapbooking. The layouts I got done are from when we rented a pontoon boat at Tan-Tar-A with Jake and Laura. From when Michael, Beth, and I went to the Ozark Empire Fair and they were mean to me. (When we left the fair, they told me I should find the car because they knew I had already passed the row we were parked in. I was wandering around looking for the car, and they were following behind me laughing like crazy)
From some pictures I took of my nieces/nephews in August.

From a picnic at Close Memorial park with myself, Michael, and Beth

That is all the scrapbooking I got done. I did not really do much in the wedding planning area, but I think I did figure out what invitations I want and the wording that I want. Wedding stuff is what I should have spent more time on, but unfortunately I got involved in these. . .
I have had some of the Harry Potter books for quite a while, but I have never read 5, 6, or 7. I already had 6 and I got 5 and 7 for Christmas. It has been awhile since I read 1-4 so I decided I needed to re-read those before I read the other three. Well. . . I got the first two done this weekend. Needless to say, that is what I ended up spending quite a chunk of time on.
I need to be heading to bed considering I am supposed to be at work in about 8 hours. After having one week done of my new shift, I can say it is really, really nice to have the Friday off, but the other 4 days are really exhausting. Of course, this last week Michael and I had plans for both Wednesday and Thursday night. Maybe if I don't go out in the evenings it won't be so bad. I guess we'll see.
Just forewarning you, it will probably be Thursday before I am back on here.
Thats it for now,
Lisa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love reading your blog Lisa, but it doesn't compare to spending time with you in person! Lets makes some plans for lunch some Friday. Elayna is in school now, and I don't go to work on Friday's til 4. Miss you!

Beth said...

Lisa you suck!! I can't believe you got four pages done this weekend. I'm so far behind! Would you be willing to lend your absolutely amazing and fantasical (i like that word) scrapbooking skills to me sometime? I mean, you're so good at it and all. (a little flattery never hurt) I could really use the help!