Friday, January 9, 2009

How much can I do?

So it is midnight and I should probably be in bed. . .but you know what. . . I don't have to go to work tomorrow! I switched to the 4 10-hour days at work, which means three day weekends and that makes me very **happy**. There is so much I want to get done tomorrow, I am afraid I am being unrealistic about how much I can actually do. I want to clean house, do laundry, scrapbook, work on wedding planning, get some craft items done for wedding, go get groceries, and maybe get my hair cut. Seeing as how I could probably spend all day scrapbooking. . . . I am not sure what all will get done. We will see.

Tonight I went to a Barbershop banquet with Michael. It was actually an installation banquet for the new officers, but they also awarded a "Barbershopper of the Year" plaque. It was awarded to Michael! I know that meant a lot to him. He has been doing barbershop for a long time and this is the first time he has ever received the award. He was looking at some of the past recipients listed on the plaque and he is in great company.

Well, I think I am off to bed. Can't sleep in too late tomorrow and lose valuable working time.

And once again,
Lisa

No comments: