Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here we go again. . .

So we found out that Michael is getting deployed again. . .this time to Kuwait. He will be leaving approximately around December 3rd to go and do some warrior training here in the US. The plan is to aim for a 4 day pass over Christmas before heading to another base here in the states to do some more training and then they will deploy from there. I figure he will be back end of November 2010 or beginning of December. We spent this last Sunday in pre-deployment briefings with his unit. He also got promoted so that is a definite plus!

I'm not happy that he is leaving but I am not really upset either. Its something that we knew would happen again and it is better that it happens now than say in another 18 months or something. I am happy that he is going to Kuwait this time and not back to Iraq or Afghanistan!

That's it for now. . . .I need to get back to work. Shhhh!!

Lisa H.

No comments: