Monday, September 7, 2009

So soon. . .

I can't believe tomorrow is already Tuesday and its time to head back to work. This weekend was great! Friday I got my house all cleaned up, laundry done, and actually planned out some scrapbook pages! I haven't scrapbooked since like March so I was so excited to be working on it again. Feeling a little behind. . . but that's okay. . .it is a hobby I enjoy afterall so it will be fun getting caught back up. So anyway, I planned pages and got pictures ordered which I went and picked up on Saturday morning. I only got a little scrapbooking actually done on Saturday and haven't had time to touch it since. My page is all set out with paper, and pictures, and in the layout I want. . .I just haven't adhered anything yet. soon. . .

Saturday evening we went and hung out with our great friends in Pleasant Hope, Waylon, Jess, Mark, and Brandy. We even had a bonus. . .our friend from Columbia was down with her husband so we had a lot of fun. I love sitting around a bonfire!

Sunday we drove to the lake and stayed with some friends and their family, Jake and Laura. It was so much fun and I am so sore and so burnt! We took the surf bikes which I am terrible on. . .but everyone else got a kick out of them. We also took out their boat which was *wonderful*. I absolutely love being out on the water just cruising around in the boat or tubing which was a blast! Their families are great and hopefully we will be invited back a couple times next summer! We just got home a bit ago though and I am getting ready to crash. I do have pictures that I took. . .but that will have to wait til tomorrow!

Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!

Thanks for the shoutout in your blog :)! I'm excited to have found you on facebook and here!