Saturday, September 26, 2009

Miscellaneous stuff

Today is a beautiful fall day and I am excited for tonight. Some friends of ours from Michael's barbershop chorus are having a "Fall kickoff party" and we are heading over to there house later to hang out and sit around a bonfire. I am sure there will also be plenty of singing going on :)



I have actually been fairly productive yesterday and today and got the house all clean, laundry all done, and grocery shopping done. . .among other things. One of those other things it scrapbooking. Last night I finished one page and completed another. These are both from Christmas 2008. . .one from our Cookie Baking day and one from Christmas Eve which were both in Fordland.

I am actually using the same paper on all of my Christmas 2008 pages. It is from a Ki Memories paper pack that Beth bought last year (or maybe the year before already???) and we split up. It was a holiday pack with Valentines day, Halloween, Christmas, and then just some winter themed paper. I have used most of the Halloween stuff already and a bit of the Valentines Day but after I am done with all of the 2008 Christmas pages I don't think there will be much left :)

I just fell in the bathtub while opening the window above the bath and cracked the tub surround. That's just great. . . like we really need one more thing to do. After church tomorrow we are spending the afternoon/evening working on our rental property out in Pleasant Hope. It needs mucho work after our last tenants!

We found out this last week that the offer we put on a house back the end of July is now being considered!! It is a short sale and OMG they take forever. Our realtor told us that their realtor told her that we were the best offer they have had so far. Basically now our offer goes to negotiations with the lender and they have decide if they are willing to sell it for what we are offering or say no and wait for a better offer to come along and they have 2 weeks to decide. If it is yes then the wait was definitely worth it, and we will have 30 days to close. If it is no, we waited over 10 weeks for bad news. :( I will be so happy if it is yes. . .30 days will take us to within a month of Michael leaving so I will probably be unpacking and actually getting settled mostly on my own.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I need to go frost the cupcakes I made for tonight and I kind of want to start another scrapbook page.

Later, Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you were worried about the tub when you fell... I guess that means you are indeed okay? I hope the house comes through for you guys! That's exciting.