Saturday, September 19, 2009

six months lapse is over. . .

I think these are the first scrapbook pages I have done since like March 09 and oh my goodness I am so far behind. These 2 pages have been sitting on my desk partially finished for the last couple weeks and I stayed up way too late last night finishing them up. I was actually getting ready to go to bed last night. . .had even turned my computer off already. . .when I picked up one of them and inspiration struck. If you are a scrapbooker you know what I mean, sometimes there is just a mental block and all the sudden last night it cleared so of course I had to work on them. I even turned my computer back on so I could print up my journaling. I am really sleepy now, but that will pass. So anyways this one is from Thanksgiving last year. . . . . .and this one if from Micki's baby shower last December. She ended up having the baby on the day of the shower so she didn't make it to her own shower. The pictures of the layouts aren't the best but oh well. ..
That's all for now. I am currently working on another layout and I need to leave for Becky and Hugh's in abt 1.5 hours for Taylor's bday party. Gotta get get.
Lisa

No comments: