Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I 'heart' Scrapbooking!

I just finished a scrapbook layout. Yeah! I have not done any since July and I am a lot behind. The layout I just finished is from Michael's Welcome Home ceremony after deployment, which was back in May.

Not really too much going on since the last time I was on here. I got the fabric and stuff to make my Halloween costume, so that is kind of exciting. I am going out to Fordland this weekend so if I have questions while sewing my mom is there to answer them. :) We got quite a bit of decorating done today at work. Still have more to do but most of the rest is just finishing touches. Our sign and our stage look great! I am really glad it worked out just like the vision I had in my head. I will take some pictures once we get everything up.

Michael has drill this weekend out at the AVCRAD, which will be his first drill back with his home unit since deploying. We did find out they are slated to go overseas again around January 2010, which is better than Oct 2009 like we though before, but still way too soon. I am hoping that in addition to sewing my costume this weekend I will also get a chance to get some more scrapbooking done. We'll have to see though. As of right now I don't even have any pictures ready to scrapbook.

I am debating whether or not I want to get professional engagement pictures done. It would save us a chunk of money if we did not, but I think I want them. I am also considering just having someone else, like Beth, take some pictures for us also. I think I want pretty fall pictures for our engagement pics, so I need to make a decision and get that scheduled.

Well, I should get off here so I can get to bed.

P.s. I cannot believe Christmas is only a little over 2 months away!

Later, Lisa

No comments: