Sunday, October 5, 2008

Manic Monday, wish it was Sunday

It is still Sunday, but not for much longer. I need to be heading to bed and then its already Monday. Blehh! Why do the weekends always have to go by so stinkin fast?

Today has been a nice fairly relaxing Sunday. We went to church this morning and then over to see Waylon and Jessica afterwards. It had been awhile since I had seen either of them so it was nice. Jesse and I watched part of the NASCAR race (she's a fan, I am not) and then we watched The Butterfly Effect which came out a while ago but I had never seen it. It is an interesting movie. On the way home from Pleasant Hope I snapped this picture of the sun starting to set. The picture does not even do it justice, it was much prettier in person. After we got back home, we ended up taking a walk and the cool evening breeze felt so nice. I love fall! Well, I guess I should be heading to bed. Have to attempt to be prepared for Monday :)

Later, Lisa

No comments: