Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wii!!

I am so excited because I bought a Wii and a Wii Fit this morning!

I got the Fit at Best Buy, but they didn't have a Wii. Luckily, I decided to check Target. They had a Wii, but not a Wii Fit, so i was really glad that I had gone ahead and bought the one at Best Buy.


Needless to say, after I got home I did not get anything else accomplished today. I was supposed to work on laundry and I had wanted to work on my scrapbook some because I got pictures developed. That all got replaced with playing on the Wii. I think one of my favorite games that is unlocked so far is the Hula-Hoop, and in WiiSports, I am actually quite good at the boxing of all things. Beth helped me get it all set up so her and I could play on it, and then after Michael got home from drill, him and I played on it some.

Seeing as how it is already 10 pm (which does not seem possible), I guess I will be working on laundry and such tomorrow. I would like to scrapbook, but I think that will have to wait until Michael is at Barbershop Quartet practice on Tuesday night. I have pictures ready for 4 pages that I want to get done.

Lets see. . . what else happened this weekend?? Saturday morning Beth and I went out to Fordland and I had my mom help me some with my Halloween costume, but I did not get anywhere near enough done. It has to be finished before the 30th, so I will be going back out there this weekend to hopefully finish it up. Saturday evening, Beth, Michael, and I went out to Pleasant Hope to hang out with some friends. We only stayed until about 8pm though since Michael had to be at drill around 6:45 this morning.

I should get to bed.
Lisa

P.S. I also organized all of my scrapbook stuff this weekend which makes me happy. I like having stuff organized!

another P. S. I am really jealous of Beth right now. . . she does not have to work tomorrow and she is going to the Dickerson Park Zoo with Laura, Shane, Cole, and Sasha.

No comments: