Sunday, February 7, 2010

Long Day. . .

I just got home from Becky's house after a long Saturday away from home. The day started with Michael's deployment ceremony and saying goodbye (there were tons of people there!) followed by lunch at Panera with him mom and some retail therapy! We actually went thrifting and then I went to Target so I didn't spend anywhere near as much as I easily could have! I got a few things at the thrift store and a new purse at Target. . .yay for new purses!! The south side of town was absolutely packed so I was glad to head to Laura's for Coles's 3rd birthday party. We had little mini pizzas and some delicious buffalo chicken dip, among other things. I had a lot of fun playing with the kids and the balloons Laura and Shawn had in the house. After several hours there I headed over the Becky's where I copied some pictures from her and helped her with her math homework. Holy crap I don't miss algebra, especially not word problems! That's really all I have to say for now. I will probably be back tomorrow (actually later today since it is already Sunday) with pictures from everything that happened today.

Michael if you are reading this, I love you and I am going to miss you lots!!

Lis

No comments: