Saturday, February 13, 2010

A week apart...

During my first week of no Michael I...

1.  didn't wash a single dish
2.  stayed up too late every night watching movies or playing Wii
3.  audited lots of files at work
4.  bought a workout dvd that I think will actually be fun
5.  ate entirely too much ice cream
6.  watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics and realized a need a current geography lesson
7.  tried to buy Carrie Underwood tickets but was unable too because they sold out too fast
8.  have spent over $100 at the thrift store...I bought a bench last saturday and a desk this saturday


So those are the highlights of my week...

I got home about an hour ago after meeting Laura in town.  We went to Vendormart where I purchased the desk I mentioned above.  It actually would not fit in the car I had today so I am going back to get it tomorrow or Monday in Michael's truck. 

Laura and I as we were leaving the thrift store













In addition to Vendormart, we had lunch at Olive Garden (only because I had a gift certificate to use...I am not a huge fan of the place) and we went and got groceries.  I am actually quite tired now and don't feel like doing anything else...so I don't think I will.  I think I might watch a movie and call it an early night, then tomorrow get up and be productive.  I have lots of dishes to wash and laundry to do, among the other things I actually want to do like work on my scrapbook, straighten up the office, and go pick up my desk.  :)

Lis

No comments: