Thursday, February 11, 2010

love notes...

Just dropping a little love note to my dear husband overseas...
I love you tons and I look foward to the day you can hold me in your arms once more. <3<3<3

To the rest of my viewers ;)
During my 4 month hiatus from blogging Michael did something very sweet.  He left the beginning of December for about 3 weeks of pre-deployment training and surprisingly had an opportunity to come home for half a day about one week in.  I was actually out of town that weekend (my mom, Laura, Becky, and I went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in St. Louis) so I didn't get to see him.  I arrived home on Sunday to an empty house, but I saw that he had left me a note on the table.  When I looked at the note all it said was that he loved me and missed me...sweet right?  Well, I went into the bedroom and found another one on the bed...shorter note...just said I Love You! real big on a full size sheet of notebook paper.  That made me curious so I went on a hunt and found a different note (each written really big on a full size sheet of paper) in every room of the house.  None of them said much...Love You!, Mwwhhhaa!, I will miss you!,and one said nothing it just had a big heart drawn on the page. It was very sweet and it made me laugh at a time that I originally wanted to cry.  I don't remember how many notes there were total, but I found one a couple days later laying on the dryer and another one a while later stuffed in one of my drawers in the closet. 

Whenever Michael comes into my work, the receptionist always, always makes a comment about what a nice and sweet young man I have.  Usually, I just agree with her and make a joke about how he has his moments but honestly, I agree with her 100%!

Michael sent me an email this moring telling me he has now arrived in Kuwait.  Not sure why but it brought tears to my ears, which is irritaing at work.  I should be happy that he arrived safe so I don't know what that was all about.  I feel like I am on the verge or crying alot lately.  I guess it will just take some more time to adjust. 

I am sitting here right now with my computer on and signed into Skype...not really sure why.  I guess just in case, but it is almost 5am there and I am pretty sure he is still sleeping...at least I hope so. 

I guess that's about all for now.  It is about 8pm and I need to get some things done around the house (key phrase there being need to...not want to).

Lis

No comments: