Tuesday, February 9, 2010

shhh....

ok, so I am sitting at work right now but I have done so much auditing that I am taking a little break. . . I am trusting you not to tell anyone. . .so shhh!

Michael called me on my way to work this morning to tell me I wouldn't be hearing from him for about a week or so...which I expected but still not what I wanted to hear this morning. 

On a more positive note, I finally beat a level in Super Mario Brothers.Wii that I have been working on for a while.  Some of you may think no big deal, but I am not much of a video game person and I never really played Mario Brothers when I was younger so it was quite an accomplishment for me.  I am actually quite bad at the game but slowly getting better. 

Also, I do miss Michael but having the bed all to myself is oh so nice! *smile*

I guess that's all the random info I have for now and I should get back to work. 

Lis

No comments: