Monday, February 15, 2010

What's Valentine's Day without a song...

Yesterday was the first Valentine's Day in a while that I haven't gotten a Singing Valentine, usually with Michael in the quartet.  This year would have been the fifth year in a row...kind of sad.  I know Michael is kind of sad also that it didn't happen but I understand that he was right in the middle of transitioning overseas.

I think I actually wrote a bit about this last Valentine's Day also but oh well.  Our very first Valentine's Day together he did not sing for me (prob because I wasn't working at the time so he could not have it sent to my work).  Every year since though I have received a singing valentine and in 2008 when he was in Iraq he still had one sent...he just didn't get to be in it. 

That's really all I have to say right now...not feeling too chatty...

Lis

No comments: