Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2007 Album Finished!

For the most part I am a chronological scrapbooker, but I do occasionally skip around some. There are a few pages over the years that I have been scrapbooking that just got skipped over, usually because I did not have the pictures I needed to get from someone else. My parents 25th wedding anniversary is one of those pages, as is Laura and Shawn's wedding, and part of my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I know, right, big events that shouldn't get skipped. When I finally get some of these pages done I will be so happy.

Anyway, there was one page in 2007 that I was waiting on a picture for and I finally got the page all finished last night. This is random shots of my nephew Trey over the course of 2007. I did a page for the other nieces/nephews also, but I have had those done for awhile. I am planning on scrapbooking some more tonight. Michael is gone for the night. He went up to see a friend in Kansas City and he will be back home tomorrow.

I am going to go scrapbook. . . after I clean up a little of my mess from last night. Oops!

Lisa

No comments: