Thursday, November 13, 2008

CW Love!

Seeing as how today is Thursday and Michael is at barbershop, as he always is on Thursday nights, I think I am going to settle in for what has become my Thursday night ritual.

And what has become my Thursday night ritual you ask?

Watching the TV shows that I never manage to watch on Monday, two of which are from the almost always entertaining CW. I love that they post their Monday episodes on the web by Thursday!

So the next approximately two hours will be spent watching. . .
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill

and then my favorite comedy show. . . How I Met Your Mother. (which is not from CW)

I should clean my house instead but what fun is that. I am going to sit here, watch, and think about what I want for Christmas. I have already been asked by a few people and I hate having to think of something on the spot, so I need to compile my thoughts on that topic. . . .

be back later

No comments: