Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend fun

Last night Jess and I went over to Brandy's and we had a girls night. We had some drinks, had some food (including the amazing ribs that Brandy made), talked, watched TV, and played some games. It was a lot of fun and I did not drink a ton, but it was still the most I have drank lately. It was fun and delicious though. Today I slept in quite a bit. It was nice, but I did not get as much accomplished today as I had hoped. I did get another scrapbook page done. Yeah! I have had this page halfway done for about a month, so I am very glad to finally get it finished up and off of my desk.
I have pictures for a couple other pages, but I think I am going to start working on the pages I am going to do for our wedding guest book. I am feeling inspired to do that right now, which I have learned means I should definitely work on it right now. :)
If I intend to work on it though I should get to it considering it is already almost 10 and I need to make sure I am up on time for church tomorrow.
Until then,
Lisa

No comments: