Saturday, November 29, 2008

Too much food!!!

So as usual. . .Thanksgiving came and went with tons of food. Michael and I had three Thanksgivings to go to this year. . . one of them was last Sunday, and then two on Thursday. This is a picture of Beth and I on Thanksgiving Day out at my parents. (I'm happy my hair is all curly. I have wanted hot rollers for awhile and I finally bought some!) My Uncle Jon and Aunt Jen came down with their four kids, so there was a full house! (and of course I was taking some pictures in the car on the way out to my parents)
This is a cute picture of my oldest nephew, Shane, and my youngest cousin, Sierra. They are both hams and like to have their pictures taken. And this is my absolutely adorable youngest niece, Sasha. She is so cute!
Michael and I are back out in Fordland today to hang out with my family and play games (the guys playing computer games and the girls playing board/card games). Beth just taught us two new card games recently that she learned from her friend Matt. . .so we are all into those games right now. Nerts and Hand & Foot
I wanted to take pictures of the food this year and do a scrapbook page with the traditional food (because we always have the same delicious food). Unfortunately, my camera died after I got just a few pictures. I thought I had charged it. . . but I guess not. Maybe next year.
I had also wanted to get a picture of Michael and I together, but he really isn't that big on having his picture taken. . .I think I will have to make more of an effort to get some pictures of us together.
We went shopping on Black Friday, which was CRAZY! I did buy some stuff and only some of it was a special price, but it was still fun.
Well. . . I am going to go play some games. I'll try not to let another week pass before I am back on here.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Now we only have 4 weeks until Christmas. Yikes! I need to get some stuff done. I love the season though. . . the music, the lights. . . it all makes me happy. Anyway, I am going now.
Be back soon,
Lisa

1 comment:

Rosary♫Love said...

I love your blog! I really hope you and Michael have a peaceful road to your special day!! I have added your blog link to my page. I hope for the best. :)