Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ole!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! We just got home from a Halloween party that we went to out in Pleasant Hope. Before we went, Beth and I had fun playing around with our cameras. I think this is my *favorite picture* of the ones that we took. Beth was an Indian.

I was a 1920's flapper.


And Michael was a Mexican, complete with a sombrero, a poncho, and chaps. And lets just say that he was feeling a little breezy with the chaps on. :) Ole!And here it looks like the cop (Andy) has caught himself a prostitute (Waylon), a convict (Tiffany), and a Mexican (Michael). Put your hands against the wall and spread em.
It was fun to get all dressed up again, especially with Michael and Beth also involved this time. I think next year though I want to have my own Halloween party. Hopefully, we will be in a house where that is a feasible option. Michael had drill again this weekend, so we didn't stay at the party very long (and we got out there late because of his drill), but I was already ready to go. Nothing against the people who hosted, but I was never much fond of parties with drinking games and really loud heavy music.
On the way home from the party Michael, Beth, and I were discussing next Halloween. They both already have an idea of what they might want to do, but I have no clue yet. Plenty of time to think about it luckily!
I am sitting here right now drinking some yummy hot chocolate and thinking I should really head to bed. I need to get up in the morning and get some things done tomorrow (such as laundry and dishes, bleh!).
Well, be back soon.
Lisa

No comments: