Thursday, November 20, 2008

I think I have scrapbook fever. . .

I have completed two more pages in the last few evenings, and I still feel like doing more! This first one is about the carving that Michael made in the road (which I blogged about back in September). The second one is from a girls night out that Beth and I had back in June. . . which reminds me that it is way past time for another night out with just the two of us.
I don't really have much to say right now. . . I am going to plan some more scrapbook pages, I got paid today so I need to pay some bills, and I really need to make a grocery list. . .so I guess I should get to it.
yet again,
Lisa
Random thought. . .my title makes me think of a song about cabin fever off of Muppet Treasure Island, which you should watch because it is HILarious! You might think I am crazy. . .but there are a few out there who know what I am talking about :) I have not watched it in forever, so if I go out to my parents this weekend I might just have to watch it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Muppett Tresure Island rocks my face off. Best-Movie-Ever.