Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!

As I am sure you are all aware, today was Election day. I can say was because the polls closed about an hour ago here in Missouri. I am so happy that the barrage of negative political ads is over with. . . now we just need to see who won.

Surprisingly, today was the first time I actually voted. Some people have just assumed in the past that I did vote so I didn't correct them. I know, shame on me, considering my age. I have been registered to vote and able to vote for almost 10 years now, but this was my first time actually following through. It may sound corny, but it feels good to know I have done my part. Now hopefully my candidate wins!

Look at me all happy with my "I Voted" sticker. You don't have to say it. . . believe me, I know and I don't care. ;)


I should get off of here and get something done. My desk is a mess. I have a scrapbook page laying out that has been half finished for a couple weeks now. I think I am going to go play on my Wii Fit though instead. I love that thing and am so glad I finally caved and bought it! ;)

Lisa

No comments: