Wednesday, May 19, 2010

blah..blah...blah...

This week has been, and will continue to be really busy at work and I am so ready for it to be overwith!  Nothing too exciting going on here.  I need to head to bed soon because tomorrow is going to be a long day at work.  I agreed to stay late so now I am working 8:30am to 8pm and you can bet I am so super excited about it!  That was sarcasm by the way.  Oh well, it will be nice on the check. 

I was going to post pictures on here yet from Mother's Day but that was over a week ago and I don't really feel like it anymore.  If you want to see pics head on over to Beth's blog to check out pics of the decor, the absolutely delicious food, and some peoples. 

I have nothing else other than the fact that I miss my husband and I am tired of the rain.  Although on a more positive note, I just made plans with Beth for Saturday night for some yummy chicken enchiladas and a double whammy of Iron Man.  The first one at home and then going to catch Iron Man 2 at the theatre. 

Lots of love,
LisaH

No comments: