Friday, May 28, 2010

success!

you all get to hear from me twice in one day...arent you lucky.  you might wonder what i have succeeded at and i will tell you...i got the blinds and curtains up in the living room ...yay.  im posting this from my phone and it seems the only punctuation that wants to work at the moment is the period.  that makes me unhappy because i love the comma and the exclamation point.
anywaay...as i was saying...i managed to get the blinds hung after giving up on them the other day so that makes me happy.  i will post pics tomorrow of the window and a couple other things i got hung.
thats all for me...i need to go to sleep.  i am getting up in the morn to go get groceries and i want to be there and back before town gets all crazy.
hope everyone is having a wonderful night.
lisa

No comments: