Sunday, June 13, 2010

changed it after all...

Ok so I mentioned yesterday that I did a scrapbook page Friday night but wasn't too happy with it because it was too busy.  I said I wasn't going to change it...but I changed my mind.  I didn't like it and it was ruining my attitude about scrapbooking for the weekend.  This is what it looks like now....
instead of this...Isn't it soo much better and not crazy busy!
Along with redoing that first page, this is another page that I got done today.  It is from when we went to the Circus over a year ago...I really need to catch up!

This page I actually finished up a couple weekends ago when Beth was here over Memorial Day weekend but i never posted it so I am now.  This was the first page i used my Cricut on...and I've used it on both other pages I have done since then!  Only for a star on the circus page...but it still counts!
That's it.  I just wanted to jump on real quick and share these scrapbook pages with you.  Pretty such I'm not going to get anymore done tonight...but I had to go take care of other stuff you know...like dishes and laundry.  woo hoo....not really but I think it is the first time I have washed all of my dishes in about 2 weeks!

Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you say that you were on 2008 pages? Looks like you might need to get a little more of this scraping done. Love MichaelH

Lisa and Michael said...

I know! I only have a handful of pages left for 2008...and only a handful done for 2009. I was hoping to be caught up before you came home...but I need to get my rear in gear for that to happen! Love ya and miss ya!