Tuesday, April 13, 2010

almost 2 weeks...

ok so we are approaching the 2 week mark since I last posted and there has been quite a bit happen since then. Main reason I haven't posted is because my computer crashed the day after my last post...yeah I was happy! I lost some pics and the last purchases from itunes I was talking about in my last post. I know Daddy...backup, backup, backup...but I really wasn't expecting my computer that was exactly 2 months old to crash! I also lost some data files, but I have already recreated those. It took me several hours, but I track all my bills and lots of stuff in spreadsheets so I had to recreate the last 2 months of data.

I took the computer into Best buy, who did a diagnostic test and determined that I had a bad hard drive, so they had to send it off to be replaced and I won't get it back for 2-4 weeks. That's just fantastic so now I am back to my laptop with lots of irritating lines running down the screen and programs that don't always run right. Tell you one thing, from now on anytime I buy music, or upload pics, or do any major data editing I am going to be doing some backup!

No comments: