Sunday, April 25, 2010

last night at the bakers...

Last night I did go over to Waylon and Jessica's for awhile to hang out with them...actually ended up staying later than originally intended but thats okay because it was nice and relaxing.  Also had some delicious barbeque chicken and it was so, so tempting to overindulge.  I actually probably did a bit but still not as much as I would have liked too!  Mark and Brandy were there too so it was nice to see them.  The following are just a few pics from last night (so far this month I have done pretty well about taking lots of pics again...I have tons of picture folders from April). 
Jess and I
Zoie grabbed my camera and is already decent at taking pics of herself...and I think she is only 7 or 8
and baby Aubrey, who had cereal for the first time yesterday
she is such a cutie and I think her little lopsided smile is adorable!

Jess and I went to church again today and it was so nice.  I didn't realize how much I was missing it until going back.  I love getting to see everyone and they are all incredibly curious about how Michael is doing...which is fine!  We even stayed for lunch today and spent some time visiting with everyone.  Then I took Jess home for a bit and now she is getting ready to come to my house and hang out with me for a bit...also to possibly do a little shopping preview of our garage sale!

Time to go....much love...Lis

No comments: