Saturday, April 24, 2010

because driving is boring...

On my way out to Laura and Shawn's last Saturday for Sasha's birthday....
Obviously I had fun playing with my camera!  Ahh, who needs to watch the road anyway. <3

I am already tired and it is not even 7pm!  I worked 4 hours today and then came home and worked on getting the garage organized and stuff set out with Mama and Becky.  Now they left about an hour or so ago and I am ready to take a nap.

I am excited because I think I might be going to buy my new camera within the next week or so.  I want it before our trip to Philadelphia in June and I want to have had some practice using it before then.  If I wasn't so tired now I would head into Springfield and go get it....maybe after church tomorrow.  Or maybe not actually, I need to keep working on getting garage sale stuff pulled out of storage.  I think I said yesterday that I had all my stuff priced, but I could still go pull more stuff out of storage for it.  This garage sale prep is hard work!

Waylon text earlier today about plans for tonight so I think I might go see what they are up too seeing as how I really should not take a nap or go to bed right now.  Plus, he said they were having bbq chicken and other yummy food...must control myself!  I don't want to stay too late though because I want to try to get to bed at a decent time and get up and exercise in the morning before church. 

That's all I got.
Lis

No comments: