Wednesday, April 21, 2010

baby shower...

Sunday after church I ran to Springfield for a baby shower that I was co-hosting for Nicole, a friend from work.  We had it at HuHot in the mall and it was quite good..and not too crazy expensive.  These are the cupcake baby shower invitations that I created for her shower...aren't they cute? :)
Nicole is definitely a girly girl which made the shower fun because it got to be all pink and girly. 
The invitation has a big cupcake because Nicole loves cupcakes so we went with a cupcake theme and served pretty cupcakes that Wendy had made.  This outfit that I bought her went right along with the theme with a cute little cupcake and colorful polka dots!  If I was pregnant right now I probably would have bought one for myself also because it was stinkin cute!
 
The other outfit was a whole ensemble with cute little panda bears all over it that her mom bought.  Watching her open all of the cute little baby clothes made me ready to have a baby girl...but I would be happy with a boy too whenever that time comes.
This last picture is Wendy, an eight months pregnant Nicole, and me.  Wendy and I are the ones that hosted the shower for Nicole and I thought it went over well.  Nicole received a lot of really nice gifts and loads of cute baby clothes!

That'll be all from me for now.  I need to hit the hay.  Lots of stuff I would like to get up and do in the morning so it would be great if I could not use snooze!
Lis

No comments: