Thursday, April 1, 2010

a good night...

Tonight after work I hung around and a coworker (Wendy)helped me work on the invitations I designed for another coworker's (Nicole) baby shower. We didn't get them completely done, but mostly and Wendy is going to finish them tomorrow. :)

On the way home from work I talked to Beth for about 40 minutes which was nice...haven't just chatted much lately. I also bribed her into coming next weekend and helping me prepare for a garage sale..well almost bribed I guess since she hasn't fully committed yet. Hint, hint Beth :)

I also went and walked/jogged outside for about 30 minutes. Fall is always my favorite season, but right now I am loving spring! It was so nice outside, although a bit windy. My house has a wide open field next too it and then some trees and I could hear the wind whistling around the trees. Only downside it the smell of the cow pasture the wind was bringing...yucky! Seriously though, I wish I could have spent this whole week outside. Going into work everyday was horrible because the weather was so incredibly nice in the morning and even in the evenings when I left it was still so nice and I could hear the birds singing in the trees! And the trees...have like went from no buds to already beautiful in less than a week! :)

Right now I am listening to some songs on itunes I downloaded last weekend and it is also making me happy. I bought a song off of the Twilight New Moon soundtrack that I really like called Possibility by Lykke Li. For some reason it reminds me of sitting in my room in high school listening to music...not entirely sure why. Also like the Michael Buble song Haven't Met You Yet, which I think Beth talked about on her blog about a month or so ago. :)

NEways, I guess that's all for now. I have to be at work at 8:30 tomorrow because we are relocating for a month while they remodel our work area. Not looking forward to it but we don't have to take appts tomorrow so that's nice! Starting next week I don't have to be at work until 10:30am for a month, which is not all that fantastic because I don't get off til 8pm, but on Fridays I only work 8:30 -12:30 which I am looking forward to! :)

That really is all that I have to say now. Going to get off of here and work on my calendar for a bit. Lots coming up soon!
Love everyone, Lis

No comments: